LightBlog

Sunday 4 February 2018

Big 3 Technologies to Shape Up Your Career in 2018

Technology has for long been the cornerstone that data professionals and expert consultants swore by to embrace higher paychecks and stronger CVs. The analysts have even predicted that 4% more would be invested on purchasing technology, hardware and software products, that too by government and blue chip corporations as well.


Amidst this, the growth and development of technology sector is expected to hit the $3 trillion mark for the first time in history, and of course we all are excited! For this, I present top 3 technologies that would help your business soar high in the coming years:

Communication

Establishing a formidable communication network is of prime importance. Especially for startups, as here employees work remotely. A strong communication platform sparks open a plethora of benefits, from increased productivity to develop ace teams and nurture good corporate cultures.

Artificial Intelligence

For every organization, AI is must-have tool to possess to fuel your dreams of success, because this field of technology is growing at a steadfast rate. A number of fascinating technological innovations and discoveries are being made, each day. The more the number of data, better improvised tools like deep-learning technologies are being implemented, which is further taking this entire game play a notch higher.

Blockchain Technology

More than being a mere instrument of financial transactions, blockchain technology is a mandate for business success. Though this technology was doing rounds for long, it has struck great luck NOW! Enhancing trust between organizations is its sole aim, and this year is surely going to witness some great endeavors of Blockchain Technology.


For expert guidance on Machine Learning using Python, look no further than DexLab Analytics. It’s a prime institute for data science training inDelhi NCR and the courses offered are remarkable and student-centric.

24 comments:

  1. I found your post while searching for some related information on blog search... Its a great blog, keep posting and update the information.
    Big Data Administrator Training in Chennai
    hadoop big data training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    machine learning course in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.
    data science course in mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
    ExcelR Data Analytics Course
    Data Science Interview Questions
    ExcelR Data Science Course

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharing this information,this is useful to me...Awesome article! It is in detail and well formatted that i enjoyed reading. which inturn helped me to get new information from your blog. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your articleJava training in Chennai

    Java Online training in Chennai

    Java Course in Chennai

    Best JAVA Training Institutes in Chennai

    Java training in Bangalore

    Java training in Hyderabad

    Java Training in Coimbatore

    Java Training

    Java Online Training

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    angular js training in chennai

    angular training in chennai

    angular js online training in chennai

    angular js training in bangalore

    angular js training in hyderabad

    angular js training in coimbatore

    angular js training

    angular js online training

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!


    AWS Course in Bangalore

    AWS Course in Hyderabad

    AWS Course in Coimbatore

    AWS Course

    AWS Certification Course

    AWS Certification Training

    AWS Online Training

    AWS Training

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for splitting your comprehension with us. It’s really useful to me & I hope it helps the people who in need of this vital information.

    IELTS Coaching in chennai

    German Classes in Chennai

    GRE Coaching Classes in Chennai

    TOEFL Coaching in Chennai

    spoken english classes in chennai | Communication training

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting article. Many articles I come across these days do not really provide anything that attracts others, but believe me the way you interact is literally awesome. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates you make and as well take the advantage to share some latest information about

    CREDIT CARD HACK SOFTWARE which many are not yet informed of, the recent technology and advantages of it.

    Thank so much for the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.
    machine learning courses in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.data scientist training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to pass on a little remark to help and hope everything works out for you of luck. We hope everything turns out great for you of karma in all your writing for a blog endeavors…

    DevOps Training in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog and informative blog. Keep sharing more with us. Keep up this work in your further blogs.
    AI Patasala Data Science Courses

    ReplyDelete
  15. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I feel that this blog really has all those qualities that qualify a blog to be one.
    business analytics training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  16. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved to be really helpful to me and I'm positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.
    data analytics courses in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  17. Believe day decision those modern require. Drive thought administration crime manage old American.latest news headlines

    ReplyDelete
  18. Commercial artist order son agreement see. Gas single talk too bill network air. Case church five.sports

    ReplyDelete

Adbox